Blaze 20″ Cast Aluminum Kamado
• Entire body is constructed of cast aluminum, up to 1 1/4″ thick, for superior durabilty to last a lifetime
• Cast molded exhaust cap for precise heat control without the usual risk of falling off or breaking
• 20-inch diameter stainless steel hex shaped cooking surface provides exceptional heat retention and beautiful sear marks
• Pre-installed lid hinge with lift assist allows for easy opening
• Hinged cooking surface allows for the convenient additon of wood or charcoal without removing the cooking surface
• Tongue and groove sealing of the lid to the grill body eliminates the commonly used gasket and subsequent replacement due to damage and wear
• Innovative seal provides excellent heat retention with no seepage.
• Blaze Grills offers an impressive Lifetime Warranty
Blaze introduces the industry’s first kamado grill made out of solid cast aluminum up to 1 1/4″ thick! The unique all-aluminum design provides unparalleled durability, and the same outstanding temperature control and heat retention kamado grills are known for. Also, the non-porous grill body allows for the use of any charcoal or wood fuel, as well as any ignition method or material for the lighting of charcoal without worry of damaging the unit or absorbtion of materials into the grill housing. The Blaze kamado’s cast aluminum body, stainless steel cooking grids, hinge, and all other parts are covered by a lifetime warranty.
Blaze kamado grills have a lifetime warranty that warrants against any defects in the manufacturing and workmanship on the cast aluminum body, stainless steel cooking grids, hinge and all other parts. Grills must be registered within thirty days for the warranty to apply.
Height 33 7/8 Inches
Width 21 7/8 Inches
Depth 27 7/8 Inches
Weight 161 Pounds