The charming detail of the Real Fyre Charred Oak Vented Gas Log Set will accent your fireplace. This set is designed with charred logs that will bring the beauty of nature to life in your home. The logs have been created from real wood samples to meticulously recreate the look of real wood.
- Sizes: 16″, 18″, 19″, 24″ and 30″
- Refractory cement with steel reinforcement
- Single or double tube burner styles
- Multiple ignition options available
This log set is constructed of superior refractory ceramics to ensure the logs retain their strength at high temperatures. With steel rods inserted in each log, it maximizes reinforcement. Because of the construction radiant heat will be produced during operation and after the set has been turned off.
This log set allows you to customize the burning look of the logs by selecting from two different burners and multiple ignition types.
- G4 Burner: single tube burner; natural gas or propane; safety pilot, auto pilot with remotes and electronic pilot kits available
- G45 Burner: double tube burner; natural gas or propane; safety pilot, auto pilot with remotes and electronic pilot kits available
Each burner kits comes complete with burner, custom grate, sand or vermiculite, burner clips, damper clamp and connector kit. The gas line will connect to the hearth kit on the right side of the unit, the burner can accommodate a left-hand gas inlet with the purchase of a flex line.
Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
- All manufacturer gas logs are warranted for as long as you own them (lifetime)
- All manufacturer burner assemblies are warranted for ten (10) years
- SPK-23 controls are covered by a three (3) year “All Parts” warranty
- All other manufacturer valves, pilots and controls are covered by a one (1) year Limited Warranty (excluding batteries)
Please keep a copy of your sales slip for proof of purchase.
This warranty applies to the original purchaser and to single family residential use only. It commences from date of purchase, and is valid only with proof of purchase.
This warranty does not cover parts becoming defective through misuse, accidental damage, electrical damage, improper handling, storage, and/or installation. Product must be installed (and gas must be connected) as specified in the instructions or operator’s manual, by a qualified professional installer. Accessories parts, valves, remotes, etc., when used must be Peterson Co. product.
This warranty does not apply to rust, corrosion, oxidation, or discoloration, unless the affected component becomes inoperable. It does not cover labor or labor-related charges.
This warranty specifically excludes liability for indirect, incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specified legal rights, and you may have other rights that may vary from state to state.
Questions please call or email us @ 678-762-0004 or email@example.com