The new and innovative Memphis Elevate™ built-in pellet grill is like nothing else on the market!
Equipped with a stunning, modular design and our industry-exclusive Direct Flame Technology, the Memphis Elevate is a breakthrough in traditional pellet grill style. Its game-changing design and superior wood fire cooking capabilities take grilling to new heights in a versatile configuration that allows you to purchase the grill head separately and add on accessory packages to utilize as a built-in or a freestanding cart.
The Built-in Bracket Accessory package (pictured here) provides vented brackets that connect to the sides and back of the grill head to give it a finished look once placed into an outdoor kitchen as a built-in grill. Includes four mounting brackets and all the hardware needed to attach the brackets to the grill head and convert to a built-in pellet grill.
View the Memphis Elevate Freestanding Pellet Grill.
Like our other flagship Memphis grills, the Memphis Elevate Built-In boasts the ability to smoke, braise, grill, roast, bake and sear on one outdoor cooking appliance that rivals a high-end indoor kitchen!
- 180 – 600 degrees for smoking, searing, and everything in between!
- Two open flame modes designed into the controller and reaching up to 900+ degrees
- Direct Flame Insert, Genie Tool and Meat Probe come standard
- Dual-wall, 430 stainless steel construction with oven-grade gasketing
- 12-lb pellet hopper capacity
- Optional Extended Grate Kit (sold separately) provides 3 full levels of grilling space
- Convenient front tool bar
- Meat probe features three convenient ports and precise internal temp monitoring
- Limited Warranty: 5 years/2 years electronics
- Some assembly and/or attachment required (built-in brackets)
- Wi-Fi provides monitoring, alerts and timer
*Memphis Wood Fire Grills will work with customers via our technical services team to determine any potential issues with Wi-Fi connection of their grill. It is our goal to provide the best possible experience and convenience with our grills. With that in mind, there are a wide range of router systems available to consumers today with various levels of internet signal strength and we cannot guarantee that the Wi-Fi system built with our grills will work in every situation.
Although we will work with you to get your system connected, the true value of our grills is the amazing cooking experience it provides. With the ability to smoke, roast, grill, braise, bake and sear at temperatures well above 900 degrees with multiple levels of our Direct Flame technology, there is nothing you can’t cook to perfection. We sincerely hope you enjoy the flexibility and simplicity of using your Memphis Wood Fire Grill.
* Wi-Fi connectivity is dependent on compatibility with your network security protocols. Visit our Wi-Fi Setup support page for more detailed information.
- Part Number MG01-06-001 (Elevate Grill Head)
- Part Number MG11-06-001 (Elevate Built-in Brackets)
- Price includes Grill Head and Built-in Brackets