The Evo Affinity 25E is a sleek and versatile cooking appliance ideal for use in residential kitchens. It features a built-in heat source for warming and holding food, and it can cook food directly on the surface or indirectly using various pots and pans. The 25E features a black-coated steel cook surface that’s heated underneath a dual-zone electric heater. Its unique heat adjustment system allows it to control the temperature of food in different areas of the cooking surface. The digital display shows the individual temperature readings for each zone. The surface's temperatures range from 150 to 525 degrees Fahrenheit. It eliminates the need for hot spots and eliminates the issues typically associated with square griddles. Its electronic control system also has an On/Off button. The LCD display shows the outer and inner set temperatures according to the analog knob positions. It also has a display icon that indicates when a heater is activated. A Mode selection lets you set the temperature at the outer and inner cook surface zones. The Hot Surface warning light turns on when the surface's temperatures reach 150 degrees Fahrenheit. The Evo 25E is ideal for any kitchen, and it can be designed to fit into any kitchen island.
All Evo Grills Are Shipped With:
- 1 Cook Surface Cleaning Kit – Includes Handle, Pad and Screen
- 2 Stainless Steel Spatulas
- 1 Stainless Steel Cook Surface Scraper
- 1 Evo Cookbook
Circular Cooktop For Indoor Residential Kitchens
- 25” (635mm) circular black seasoned steel cooking surface.
- Two temperature zones between inner and outer surface.
- Variable temperatures 150ºF to 525ºF (66ºC to 274ºC).
- Electronically-monitored dual independent heaters.
- Analog knobs separately control inner and outer burners.
- Digital temperature display for inner and outer zones.
- Inner heater zone: 1220 watt; outer heater zone: 3140 watt.
Designed For Custom Built-In Installations
- Install to stone or wood with zero clearance requirement.
- Install to end base or right angle counter configurations.
- Circular cook surface and radius control panel opens design possibilities.
- Steamer lids and roasting racks included.
Easy Operation, Easy Maintenance, Easy Cleanup
- Cooking Techniques: sauté, braise, grill, fry, pan fry, roast, poach, vegetable and starch preparation.
- Cooking surface is extremely durable and easy to clean.
- Electric heater is protected against spill overs.
- Stainless steel drip pan surrounds cook surface with forward spillover slots to dual spill collection trays.
- Spill collection trays are conveniently located in doors at each outward side of control panel.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.