The 30Gp is a sleek and modern design that allows food preparation directly on the cooktop. It features 30” black oil-seasoned steel that’s heated underneath two gas tube burners. This allows the user to create a wide range of menu options through independent heat adjustment. The burners are equipped with separate outer and inner control knobs. The surface temperature range of the 30Gp's burners varies from 225 to 525 degrees Fahrenheit. They have a push button ignition system that enables them to ignite simultaneously. A stainless-steel drip pan is placed over the cook surface to catch food debris. Separate spill-over trays are also available on the left and right sides of the control panel. The 30Gp is compatible with both gas and liquid propane. It’s an ideal choice for creating a social atmosphere in your kitchen.
All Evo Grills Are Shipped With:
- 1 Cook Surface Cleaning Kit – Includes Handle, Pad and Screen
- 2 Stainless Steel Spatulas
- 1 Stainless Steel Cook Surface Scraper
- 1 Evo Cookbook
Circular Flattop Grill
- 30” (762mm) circular oil seasoned steel cooking surface.
- Two temperature zones between inner and outer surface.
- Variable temperatures 225ºF to 525ºF (121ºC to 274ºC).
- With LP Propane gas total of 37,638 BTUs.
- With Natural Gas total of 36,267 BTUs.
- Knobs separately control inner and outer burners.
- Electronic push button ignition with standing pilot light.
- Natural Gas or LP Propane gas.
Designed For Indoor Kitchen Islands
- Install to steel, or combustibles with 3/8” min. clearance.
- Install to end base or right angle counter configurations.
- Circular cook surface and radius control panel opens design possibilities.
Easy Operation, Easy Maintenance, Easy Cleanup
- Cooking techniques: sauté, braise, flattop (plancha) grilling, pan fry, roast, poach, steam, toast.
- Cook surface is extremely durable and easy to clean.
- Stainless steel burners are protected against spill overs.
- Stainless steel drip pan surrounds cook surface with forward spillover slots to dual spill collection trays.
- Spill collection trays are conveniently located in front doors at each outward side of control panel.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.