The Infratech Contactor Panel adds to Value Control options by integrating timer capabilities. Designed for use with all Infratech heaters.
- Compatible with Infratech's Duplex Stack Switch and Simple On/Off Switch.
- Enables integration of timers and other 120 VAC controls, including smart devices.
- Max 6,000 watts at 240V per contactor.
- Compact design allows for indoor surface or flush mount applications.
What is it Used For?
Infratech’s Contactor Panel with Digital Timer enhances the Value Control options by adding the functionality of timer capabilities to simple on/off switches and duplex switches.
What is it Compatible With?
The contactor panel is designed for use with all Infratech heaters, single or dual element.
What are the Benefits?
- Peace of mind in integrating a timer without having to expand your budget on custom dimming panels and controls.
- Ability to mix and match heaters to be controlled by a single switch.
- Enables the integration of timers and other 120 VAC controls, including smart switches.What's included?
- Comes with 1 timer per panel
What needs to be ordered Separately?
- Switches are not included: You can order an on/off or duplex switch from Infratech or you can use your own third party 120V switch.
- Purchase an on/off switch for single contactor panels.
- Purchase a duplex switch for dual contactor panels.
- You will need to purchase a faceplate of your choice, the switches above will only include the "guts".
- You will need to purchase a standard two gang box, this will house both the switch and the timer like in photo below.
- If you are recessing the panels into the wall, you will need to purchase the access door separately.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.